Position Overview: We are looking for a self-directed professional to serve as a Co-Director. The position will primarily focus on business development and managing project workflow for our nonprofit clients as well as networking to obtain new clients. This includes playing point on client communication and ensuring on-time and high-quality deliverables for our clients. Top candidates will have experience as a SF consultant and other commonly used tech platforms and client acquisition and relationship management orientation and experience. They will also have excellent project management, facilitation, written and verbal communication skills and fundraising experience. Competitive candidates will have relationships and experience working with local nonprofit organizations.
The Co-Director will represent StrideLabs’ mission to a wide range of stakeholders, possess a deep understanding of and commitment to public service, be able to think expansively about what our clients need and how StrideLabs can continue to grow.
Your time will be spent on the following:
- 30% Sales
- 25% Project Management
- 25% Client Cultivation & Partnership Management
- 20% Fundraising
Start Date: ASAP
Location: This is a remote position but the ideal candidate would reside in the CA Bay Area.
Annual Salary: Salary + bonus TBD based on experience and hours/week
- Manage business development
- Facilitate strategic plans and business plans for nonprofits
- Manage client relations
- Network to obtain prospective clients
- Develop and manage relationships with foundations, grantees, strategic partners, peer funders, and funder networks
- Oversee and manage project scopes and work plans
- Commitment to StrideLabs’ mission
- 3+ years experience in Salesforce administration required
- 1+ years experience with gSuite tools
- 1+ years experience with common social media tools
- Sales experience
- Business development experience
- Fundraising experience
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university strongly preferred
- Experience serving as a member of senior leadership teams
- Superb interpersonal skills, with an impressive history of forging strong and positive relationships
- Significant management experience and a track record for managing and developing diverse and high-performing teams
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience with computers, including the use of email programs, web-based tools, common Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel), and database programs
- Prior nonprofit experience
- Fluency in Spanish preferred, but not required
How to Apply
Please send a PDF copy of your resume to email@example.com with “Co-Director – (Your Name)” in the subject line.